Friday, November 28, 2008

Times Square and Radio City Hall







Tonight, I went back into New York City from New Jersey. We drove over the Geroge Washington Bridge which has a toll of $8.00 each way. (ouch!) We walked around Times Square. All I can say is over-stimulation! There are huge screens, billboards and sardines of people!






After my incredble walk through Times Square, I went to Avenue of the Americas where Radio City Music Hall is located. We watched the Christmas Spectacular and saw the Rockettes. The show was delightful and enlarged my jolly spirit.






Tomorrow morning, we head home. It will be a long two days of driving but it will be worth it to wear flip-flops, to be HOME, and to see you, my students!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hay, Ms. Kelley I love the picture with you and the nutcracker, that one is funny or as I sometimes say thats PUNNY you get it FUNNY PUNNY. I wish I can go back to New Jersey I was born there and used to live there.

Tatiana said...

Dear Ms. Kelley,
I was finally able to get into your blog. It's great. I can't believe you actually were at the Macy's Parade. We watched it on TV. If I had known you were there, I would have looked for you in the crowds:). I hope you had a great vacation. I did with my family at Daytona Beach.

Anonymous said...

Hay Ms. Kelley on my blog I put pictures of you that you had in your blog and I put captions like: Best techer ever, My teacher in New York, and another caption. I hope thats OK with you, I just wanted to show you off,... because your the best 4th grade teacher ever!

Anonymous said...

Also Ms. Kelley, go on my blog,... and maybe even leave a comment. I put some new things,... and one includes you!!! Hope you like the new things I posted on my blog!!!

Alexia said...

Sophia I SO agree with you the nutcracker and Ms. Kelley. It`s not funny it`s halerious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!